14x16ft – Best Cheerleaders trampoline (domestic use)
Original use for this trampoline
- This trampoline is huge and was originally imported with our own 4 teens in mind.
- Our boys used it for several years until we moved house and they loved it.
- However, they were not cheerleaders, just happy jumpers and as robust jumping, wrestling and soccer playing lads of 16-20yo, it was perfect for our family (and the neighbourhood kids too).
- It is the trampoline we sell least of partially due to its size, low bounce for lightweight kids and price point.
- Ideal for our family of teen boys great space and stacks on.
- The social entertaining families. I have sold it with caution to a few families over the years that said they were highly social and wanted a big playpen for all the little kids. I spoke with one customer late last year 2016 and he had purchased in 2011 and needed a new mat. He said the trampoline had been perfect for their social family lifestyle and was in constant use and he was glad he went on his gut instinct to get it even though I tried to persuade him not to get it due to how little his own kids were.
- It is by chance that the 14x16ft trampoline has become known as the cheerleader's choice, although many families don’t have the space or budget for it. We have resoundingly found from kids testing at the display the kids that love it most, are the ones that do cheerleading.
Why the cheerleaders choice?
- The reason is that it has quite a poor bounce for average users is due to its massive width and length.
- With lightweight kids on it, it works pretty much like a tumble floor mat.
- With the skills and the ability to jump so well off a spring floor, the cheerleading kids do well on it.
- They love that they can go diagonally across it and fit in lots of flips and tumbles.
Improvements since 2012
- To help the overall bounce of this trampoline it now has all sides with the power curve.
- This has made all the corners the best places to bounce.
- Typically it is quite fatiguing jumping in the middle (I am reasonably fit).
- The trampoline is made of all strong materials; thick steel work, padding, and quality netting.
- With the upper net framework, it is an impressive structure to stand beside.
- Customers who visit the display are quite in awe of the size and the sturdiness of it.
High bounce mat - option later 2017
- Soon we will have this trampoline with a high bounce mat.
- It will not make it overly bouncy maybe a 10% better bounce.
- From the initial test at the factory, it is quite a noticeable difference.
- I was able for the first time to enjoy a long jump in the middle of the 14x16ft.
- Having a high bounce mat fitted to it will open up the age groups and the use for it.
- Possibly being another option for the kids that do parkour and kids who presently choose the 10x17ft if they do both gymnastics and cheerleading.
Reviews for 14x16ft Cheerleaders choice trampoline
- Below are only a couple of specific reviews for this trampoline.
- As I mentioned it isn’t one we sell lots of.
- The bottom review by Julie is actually me on behalf of our family’s personal home experience.
- Although I have asked quite a number of families when purchasing to please do a review on the trampoline our biggest review is when we get families from the same cheerleading group coming through and purchasing.
- We also know a positive word of mouth is happening when we find we are shipping to the same suburbs regularly.