GeeTramp® trampolines are designed for domestic use only. GeeTramp® guarantees it's products to be free of workmanship and material defects for the period as detailed under “Warranty Periods”. The warranty covers the original purchaser only.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase (full payment date).
Mat & Springs
Making a warranty claim
To apply for a warranty claim, please contact us.
All trampolines are packaged at the manufacturing plant with an appropriate level of quality checking controls in place so it is rare for items to be missing or faulty, however, if it does happen we will endeavour to resolve any missing or faulty part as soon as practical.
Any incomplete or faulty products can be potentially hazardous to the user so do not use this product until resolved, please contact us immediately.
Return to Base Warranty
- We may need the faulty item back to the point of purchase either for assessment, exchange or for re-work, if this is the case we will need the affected items returned to us prior to releasing replacement items to you.
- Any shipping is the purchaser's responsibility and cost, however, we are mindful to minimise unnecessary costs where we can so we will endeavour to resolve any issues without the need to use any shipping at all, this is assessed on a case by case basis.
- Good quality digital photos can be used to help us assess the detailed nature and specifics of the problem.
- The product must be returned in suitably secure packaging to prevent any damage in transit, (intact original packaging is ideal).
- All defective or missing parts deemed to fit within the warranty will be replaced by seller free of charge, excluding any labour or delivery costs.
The warranty does not cover:
- Surface rust
- Commercial use
- Colour degradation
- Normal wear and tear
- Incorrectly assembled items
- Re-assembly of warranty items
- Misuse, abuse and accidental damage
- Weather events such as high winds, floods etc
Unfortunately, we cannot deal with Vuly warranties directly. Any warranty issues associated with Vuly products can be taken to their support page where a warranty claim can be made.
It is also possible to register your Vuly product to receive ongoing support, news, discounts and more. This can also be done on Vuly's support page above.