Reviews about Trampoline Web and Warehouse
Hello Future Customer,
Thank you for looking into who we are at "Trampoline Web and Warehouse" and exploring product review sites about our products, how we look after customers before during and after a sale and no doubt most importantly, when things go wrong.
Who are we at Web and Warehouse?
We appreciate that you are doing some research on our company and brand. We are a Geelong based family business and have been selling trampolines for just over 10 years. 7 years under the brand name “Web and Warehouse/Trampoline Web and Warehouse”. When purchasing a trampoline, many people seek out reviews and we are often asked why we don’t have many (Please do not confuse us with “Trampoline Warehouse” who were in QLD and now no longer in business in Australia - They do have a UK presence).
Andrew and I have four adult kids and it is our youngest two, Hamish and Angus, that work with us. Eloise and Sophie, who you may meet, are their delightful girlfriends. We also have other long-term staff that are like family to us too!
How review sites work
Knowing how review sites work we see it as a compliment that we don’t have negative reviews in the marketplace. We have recently learnt that some review sites will allow consumers to leave reviews for businesses for free without any proof of purchase. However, for businesses to respond or defend themselves on some review sites they must pay a monthly fee.
Once businesses start paying a fee to defend themselves they often start creating positive feedback as a side benefit for paying for access to the sites. It is reported that up to 70% of web reviews are fake – how cheated and misguided does that make us, as consumers, feel?
Customers are the best influencers
We find the best marketing is "word of mouth" from happy customers and we know a huge network of our customers are from referrals of friends. Nothing makes us prouder as a family.
We spend a lot on marketing and when we ask customers where they heard about us it is always heart-warming to hear about a chat that occurred over the back fence, at a family BBQ, a child’s birthday party or at the school gate, when someone has recommended not only our product but our customer service.
Getting to know customers
If we talk to you on the phone or meet you in person at our warehouse to discuss your needs, there is often a unique story that comes out and then down the track when you call again or a customer says who sent them, we recall a detail about you.
We are real, just like our customers. We are not an autoresponder email system, with a fancy conveyor belt warehouse. We are a family who ensures that you are buying the right size and the right product for your family and needs. We are honest, understanding and here to ensure you buy what is right for you, not the biggest and not the most expensive unless that is what is right for your family.
Personal Customer Service
We give you the pros and cons of sizes, shapes, and brands and will also guide you on to another company if we don’t have what you want or need. We personally type every email, we hand load every trampoline, we visit the factory every year taking customer product feedback and seek ways to improve our products.
So although we have a low number of reviews compared to some companies, we are a substantial company based on delivering quality products that we stand behind. We would be more than happy to have a chat with you to answer any questions you have and to let you know first hand how real we are. If you would like to see some reviews please see below.
Below - Trampoline Web and Warehouse - Customer Reviews
- Hi Eloise, Thanks for your email. I received trampoline yesterday....very exciting weekend ahead assembling it now with the kids watching impatiently no doubt. Thank you for adjusting order, the delivery man did leave it inside gate. Unfortunately I don't have Facebook or Instagram so I cannot like u on that. But I love your customer service, so feel free to post this email on your site. Thanks again. Kate Blackshaw
- Hi Julie, Just thanking you for your customer service regarding the trampoline I purchased. Great service, really fast delivery, and looks like good quality, instructions were really easy to follow (my girls installed the net by themselves) best of all the kids gave it the thumbs up! Attached a photo of my girls just after we finished assembly Cheers Martin
- Awesome customer service Thanks so much Eloise
- Easiest on-line shopping I have ever done. Assembly was a breeze.
- Staff excellent on the phone with good product knowledge. Speaking to the staff on the phone I found very helpful. Despatch and delivery was super fast. Ordered Tuesday and arrived Thursday. Amazing service. By far the best trampoline dealer around.
- Hi, it has been awesome dealing with you.I will not be opening the trampoline until Christmas eve so not sure about the instructions yet. Cheers, Jen.
- Very prompt delivery, only issue was l had to put it up that night. Kids love it.
- Fantastic company to deal with. Shipping was extremely fast. Would highly recommend Web & Warehouse. Great local business who provides excellent quality products & fast shipping.Trampoline arrived sooner than expected and was easier than expected to build..all contacts were friendly and helpful....Thank you Nathan Kerr
- Thank you Julie. Much appreciated. The trampoline is great by the way. Heavy, with much stronger steel that the one it replaced. Doesn't move at all or make any creaking noises which is great. The hint re-applying grease to the slip joints was good. As always, I read it after I had already put a lot of the base frame together. Greg
- Lovely to speak with Sophie & Julie today. Really helpful with information and answering my questions.Just saying they were great to talk to and I felt confident to purchase the trampoline from your company because of the way they were so friendly & professional. Cheers Jenny Coleman Jindabyne
- Hi Julie, Andrew, Family and Staff,Thank you so much for all the wonderful service and after sale service you have given me, everyone has been so friendly and helpful. It is a pleasure to come into your store. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year. Cheers, Jan Murphy.
The next review article I link here is going to be from customers who had issues with our product or with freight etc and are to give you peace of mind that even in time of crisis we will work to have a positive outcome. Follow this link to read the article regarding how we handle problems
The above reviews for trampoline web and warehouse are all taken from emails from customers after their purchase.
If you would like to talk to us about your next trampoline purchase please call (03) 5292 1100 or message us here.