Free fun in Geelong, The biggest trampoline display in Australia
Planning a trip to Geelong and looking for a place to have a bit of fun for free either for a quick car break and use up some energy before continuing on to the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula or Melbourne, we are a great place to fill in some time for free while visitng this lovely region.
If you’re looking for fun and free activities for your kids to enjoy, we would love to see you and your family at our trampoline display where we have quite a lot of trampolines in total available for free testing, all with netting and ladders for easy access.
Just come on in and let us know you’re visiting for a "free play" we will show you around and run you through a few safety tips and you can all stay and enjoy the trampolines on display without delay
Who will enjoy this activity?
- All kids will enjoy this activity, from your toddlers to adults. Parents can have a jump too. (if anyone has an injury or prone to knee or back issues we strongly suggest they don't jump)
- Your gymnastics, dance, and parkour kids will especially love testing the range of rectangle trampolines, they vary in size from the smallest GeeTramp 7x10ft to a huge cheerleaders choice of 14x16ft.
What types of trampolines are on display?
- You will find GeeTramp rectangle and round trampolines, Plum Equiptment - Trampolines and Swings and Role Play sets, out and also some of the Vuly range including a swingset and a Quest.
- 20 trampolines is normal to have up - all with ladders and safety padding and netting. 2020 with Covid we do have a limited range and stock so the GeeTramp display is missing 4 rectangle trampolines currently - Nov 2020
- We have four trampolines inside the warehouse for bad weather and with the high bounce mats fitted to feel the comparison to the ones outside.
- Your kids can bounce test the Vuly trampolines they may have seen on TV.
- Of the Vuly range, we have on display a Lift Pro Large, swing set, XL Quest and the Vuly Slam Basketball Hoop set
- Of the Plum Range we have on display - 10ft space zone Lookout Tower Grand Wooden Teepee a Marmoset Swing Set Several Role play kitchen / Doll House
How long can we stay?
- You can stay as long as the kids are happily entertained.
- We find most families move on after about 30 minutes or so, some, of course, stay for an hour or more.
What else can we do while there?
- If your family are into, social media photo booth moments; you can all use our emoji masks and picture frames for sharing some fun memories too of your visit to the biggest trampoline display in Australia. #webandwarehouse #GeeTramp
- Do an Instagram live for some fun for all your friends too
- Letting the kids have a casual play can be a subtle way for you to collect data on the trampolines your kids. Particularly if you are thinking about a trampoline for Christmas.
- You can call us to answer questions at a later date or we can be discreet if you do have questions while visiting.
- For your convenience, we have a flexible 6 month Layby option which will take you right through to Christmas.
I don't want to buy a trampoline
- If you already have a trampoline or don’t and never see yourself having one in the garden, that is all fine by us – just bring the kids for something fun, free and different to do over the holidays.
- A friendly note the display is mostly outdoors so a dry day is better for sure for everyone’s comfort. (there are about 5 trampolines indoors though as well)
- You may decide to add us to the list for future school holiday activities or for when you are in Geelong.
- Whenever you come, we will be delighted to see you.
What else could we do in your area?
- Our trampoline display is in Breakwater, Geelong at the most southern end of the Barwon River bike track and can be a nice destination at otherwise a dull turn around point over the Breakwater bridge.
- Hobbies Direct share our warehouse and they have an extensive range of remote control cars and also have a drift car track and rock crawler track - you can hire cars or just watch or look around.
- We are only a 5 minute drive from the Geelong Waterfront so a nice add-on for a day spent in the parks and skate park there.
- We are in between the 2 highways that go to either the Bellarine Penninsula or to the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road.
- In our immediate area, there are a few nice cafes - Coffee Cartel, Cafe Palat, and Little Creatures Brewery.
- Stuck on you - children's stationary and clothing labels - factory outlet store is at the end of our street - which turns into Leather street.
- If you have a child going to a trampoline party at Supaworld (Geelong - trampoline park) - you will find us about 5 minutes away.
Please know if you have any other questions we will be more than happy to answer them for you, so feel free to call on (03) 52921100, message us here, or we look forward to seeing you and hope you will enjoy your visit.
For further information about out trampolines scroll down for more articles that you may find of value.