Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 9x14ft (no upper rail) purchased between October 2012 - December 2013
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 9x14ft Net
- 8 Poles (with foams and caps)
- 16 Clamp sets (2 per pole)
The net entrance can only be positioned on the short side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||9x14ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2650 x 4220mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can Only Go On Short End|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||Up and Down Zip|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||920mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||2205mm|
|Net Pole Tube Size||38mm x 1.5mm|
|Net Vertical Pole Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Clamps Qty||16|
|Net Height (above the frame)||2750mm|