Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 8x12ft (no upper rail) purchased between September 2009 - January 2014
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 8x12ft Net
- 8 Poles (with foams and caps)
- 16 Clamp sets (2 per pole)
The net entrance can be positioned on the long or short side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||8 x 12ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2438 x 3657mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can go at the Short or Long Side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||Up and Down Zip|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1080mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1080mm|
|Net Pole Tube Size||28mm x 1.2mm|
|Net Vertical Pole Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Clamps Qty||16|
|Net Height (above the frame)||2700mm|