Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 8x12ft (no upper rail) purchased between October 2012 - November 2013
- Fits some Leapfrog and Jumperama models - contact us to check
- Use Net Calculator to ensure you purchase the correct model and fitting for your trampoline.
If after using the net calcultor you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Net only
Note: inspect your existing net poles and mounting hardware to ensure that they can be re-used as these items are not included.
The net entrance can be positioned on the long or short side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||8 x 12ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2438 x 3657mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can go at Short or Long sides|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||Vertical Up & Down|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green PVC|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1295mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1295mm|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|