Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 7x10ft (no upper rail) purchased between November 2016 - April 2018
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 7x10ft Net
- 8 Poles (with foams and caps)
- 16 Clamp sets (2 per pole)
The net entrance can be positioned on the long or short side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||7 x 10ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2134 x 3048mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can go at Long and Possibly Short Sides|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||L-Zip|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1900mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1035mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1105mm|
|Net Pole Tube Size||25mm x 1.5mm|
|Net Vertical Pole Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Clamps Qty||16|