Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 7x10ft (upper net rail) purchased between December - Current
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Net only
Note: inspect your existing net poles and mounting hardware to ensure that they can be re-used as these items are not included.
The net entrance can only be positioned on the long side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||7 x 10ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2134 x 3048mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can only go on the long side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||L-Zip|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green PVC|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1145mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1110mm|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|