|Box Name||Box SKU||Box QTY||Length||Width||Height||Weight|
|TNEA-14x16-Q2/Q3/Q4||6861||1||180 cm||61 cm||44 cm||82.5 kg|
Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 14x16ft (Upper Net Rail) purchased between December 2014 - Current
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 14x16ft Net
- Upper Rail with foams
- 12 Poles (with foams and caps)
The net entrance can be positioned on the long or short side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||14 x 16ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||4267 x 4876mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Short Side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||L Zip|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1660mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1910mm|
|Net Vertical Pole Quantity||12|
|Net Height (above the frame)||1900mm|