Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 10x17ft (with upper rail) purchased between Jan 2014 - August 2017
- The net pole height from the main frame (where springs attach) to the top rail is 1900mm high.
- This upper net rail configuration is not compatible with the Q5 version.
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Net only
Note: inspect your existing net poles and mounting hardware to ensure that they can be re-used as these items are not included.
The net entrance can only be positioned on the long side of the trampoline.
|Frame Diameter (Imperial)||10 x 17ft|
|Frame Diameter (Metric)||3048 x 5240mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Long Side Only|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||L-Zip (Vertical and Horizontal Zip)|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1900mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||6 vertical|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|