Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 10x17ft (no upper rail) purchased between August 2010 - September 2012
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 10x17ft Net
- 10 Poles (with foams and caps)
The net entrance can only be positioned on the long side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||10 x 17ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||3048 x 5180mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can go on Long Side|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||To be advised|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1865mm|
|Net Pole Tube Size||42mm x 2mm|
|Entrance Style||Up and Down Zip|