Christmas 2017 dispatch deadlines for pre-Christmas delivery, exiting Melbourne, Victoria
This Christmas many of our customers will be purchasing products in the anticipation that they will be delivered prior to Christmas Day, December 25th - Christmas Day falls on a Monday this year (2017) making Friday 22nd the last day for receiving deliveries. Requiring the last of the orders to be out of our warehouse on and before Wednesday 20th for last minute Melbourne or local deliveries.
Please note our recommended dispatch date deadlines below. For each area listed, we are advising that any dispatch after the stated deadlines will make it very difficult for us to achieve a pre-Christmas delivery to you.
We do strongly recommend that if you can have your trampoline sent earlier than these dates specified then it will save you and us anxiety about you not receiving it in time. (These dates are not a guarantee for delivery, they give the best chance for pre-Christmas delivery allowing for some delay which is normal at the peak of Christmas).
Please be aware that normal delivery for Sydney from Melbourne is next day, however with the Christmas rush and influx of parcels into the freight system delivery can be anything up to 15 days.
- Mainfreight and Hunters Express both normally do phone customers to book in delivery times but this doesn't always happen right on Christmas.
- Toll don't phone prior to delivery
- Geelong Express - once booked in with them they are most reliable to delivery AM or PM as requested on the day you choose they also phone up to an hour before delivery.
We do not personally guarantee deliveries - although we follow through as diligently as possible to ensure all trampolines are delivered in time for Christmas leaving on or before the below dates.
Any additional questions please contact us.
|State or City||Country or Metro||Cut-off Day||Cut-off Date|
|Northern Territory||All Regions||Friday||December 8|
|Western Australia||Country||Friday||December 8|
|Perth||Metro||Monday AM||December 11|
|Queensland||Country||Monday AM ||December 11|
|Tasmania||All Regions||Wednesday AM||December 13|
|New South Wales||Country||Friday AM ||December 15|
|Brisbane||Metro||Sunday PM ||December 17|
|South Australia||Country||Sunday PM ||December 17|
|Adelaide||Metro||Sunday PM ||December 17|
|Sydney||Metro||Sunday PM ||December 17|
|Victoria||Country||Sunday PM ||December 17|
|Ballarat||KD Freight||Wednesday AM||December 20|
|Warrnambool||KD Freight||Wednesday AM|| |
|Melbourne||Metro||Thursday AM|| |
|Colac||Emmas Errands||Thursday AM|| |
|Lorne||Geelong Express / Quick Smart Logisitics||Thursday AM|| |
|Surf Coast||Geelong Express / Quick Smart Logisitics||Thursday AM|| |
|Sorrento||Quick Smart Logisitics||Thursday AM|| |
|Bellarine||Geelong Express||Thursday AM|| |
If hiding the boxes for any period of time is difficult for you, remember that at Christmas; friends, work associates and family are generally happy to cooperate to keep surprises so just ask them and we can arrange delivery to their home or work places for you.
We strongly recommend that you give authority to leave safe so if you are not home then your trampoline is left. e.g. through the side gate, in carport etc. If not then you need to work with our freight company to arrange another delivery time. The phone hold time with freight companies at Christmas can be in excess of 1 hour.
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery times. Drivers do not phone ahead prior to delivering or when delivered. (with the exception of Geelong Express and Quick Smart Logistics)
Can I arrange my own courier to collect?
We welcome customers arranging own courier to collect, however there is some criteria to meet
- You will find box sizes and weights on a tab on each of the product pages on our website. The freight company will require this to give you a delivery quote
- You must communicate to us what day they are to collect so we will have your trampoline set up on a pallet ready to go. (if not you may be charged a "wait fee" by your courier while we process through the warehouse - rare but it can happen at Christmas)
- You must facilitate with the freight company of your choice the address labels you require for the driver to bring them with them.
- Inform us if they want the product on a pallet strapped or as loose cartons.
- We don't charge for customers own courier collections.