Sydney Rectangle Trampoline Shop – Pickup from Casula
Web and Warehouse have for the past four years run successfully a supply of GeeTramp trampolines in Sydney. However things aren't going as smoothly as we would like, have planned for or want in 2020
Getting any of our stock has been difficult.
As I write this in early Nov 2020 and we have stock made and waiting in China to get on a ship to Sydney all is uncertain until we have confirmation that the ship will arrive in Sydney in time for Christmas 2020 for customer collection or delivery. Until then all Sydney orders are being shipped out of Geelong Victoria - where we also have very limited range this year.
- Due to Covid 19, the normal supply flow in 2020 has had many extra and ongoing challenges, so far unexpected delays have been common.
- Production flow is gradually improving however shipping channels are also experiencing bottlenecks, we will constantly update with the latest status.
- Long wait times to restock all warehouses this year has had a large impact with what stock can go into each.
- To enable some production to be made in time for Christmas we have had to limit our range, we anticipate this to improve throughout 2021.
- Unfortunately, even with pro-active measures in place we are on track to only receive 60% of our 2020 order.
- Some (or all) stock is pre-sold prior to arrival, so to avoid disappointment you can secure your item with a Pre-Order.
- By Pre-Ordering with a 20% deposit, your item is then allocated to you for when the shipment arrives.
- Pre Orders can be only be done via the phone, where we can discuss availability, your timeline requirements and shipping etc.
- On each product page that is out of stock there is a "notify me when back in stock" button where we do reply to each email with current information.
- If an item is in stock in Geelong then online ordering can be done and shipping options are presented - Just choose the most
How to know from on our website what trampolines are in stock in Sydney
- You will know if the size you are after and options are available in Sydney when you use the shipping estimator that is on every product page and put in your postcode and suburb. The options will then come up with a pickup in “Sydney Free” and give you prices for shipping to your door.
- These is also a "Vew Stock Locations" link just under the price on each product page.
- On our home page in the header banner there's a link to take you to a current status PDF There you will see a column "Sydney" with known ETA beside denoted trampoline sizes and a colour code reference at the bottom. Andrew is updating it weekly or when he has any confirmed bookings.
Which trampolines are available in Sydney?
We normally have our 4 signature GeeTramp Force Rectangle Trampolines available in Sydney with or without net enclosures, and added options of, galvanised or black powder coated frame, standard or high bounce mat, and regular or Australian Springs. This year we will only have a limited range and quantity of 9x14ft
Caringbah and Homebush - Trampoline view and test sites.
To decide which trampoline you want (at the bottom of this article are links that can help you decide or you can phone for a consultation) and then order it online or if you live in proximity to either of the test sites you can go and see and test them with the kids. There are no trampolines at these sites to buy or collect they are purely for viewing and testing.
Caringbah outside a warehouse where the trampolines were held at Hunter Express Storage they have allowed us to assemble two trampolines for customers to see before buying. The two trampolines on display are the 8x12ft Standard bounce black edition and the 9x14ft high bounce Geetramp Force Go to the Hunter Storage reception at 1C Box Rd, Caringbah - open 10-4pm Mon-Fri. If you want to look from the road on the weekend you will find them on the corner of Cawarra Rd and Parraweena Rd
Homebush -- Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre - is where you can view and test a 10x17ft GeeTramp High Bounce / Au Springs. To view and test the trampoline you go through the aquatic center to the trapeze area operated by Circus Arts Australia For clarity on their hours in school holidays / COVID plan - call Belinda directly on 0412402742 - (More info and photo of trampoline at Circus Arts)
To collect your trampoline, you won’t exactly go to a trampoline shop in Sydney but to a 3PL (Third Party Logistics) supply warehouse where the stock is held until purchased and then released for customers to collect in Casula or for delivery in and around Sydney Metro and regional NSW
Kids Choose GeeTramp Trampolines
We want kids to love and to use their trampoline now and long into the future. Kids recommend us a lot among their friends and through social media. It has become commonplace to talk to parents whose kids have told them they can only buy their trampoline from us. GeeTramp has become the kids choice of trampolines.
Bought this trampoline after hearing from son (14 years) that this was the only online trampoline retailer that I was allowed to purchase from! Was looking for a replacement for a cheaper trampoline which didn't last the distance. We only have a small back yard so I was concerned to get something that maximised jumping without totally consuming our green space. Got fantastic pre sales advice before choosing this model, which exceeded expectations. Installation was fine. Blends in nicely with the yard too. Very satisfied. Nicole (8x12ft Trampoline)
Why kids choose GeeTramp
We are grateful to all the kids who have come through our display with their parents over the past 12+ years, giving us the opportunity to see kids in action as they move from one trampoline to the next and all the while able to have direct visual and verbal feedback from them as to what they do or don’t like about each size for them and how they use the trampoline.
So our knowledge really is the result of having a display with 20 trampolines round and rectangle set up with a different mat and spring combinations that we can use all the knowledge and experience we have from all ages of kids to inform you accurately with what your kids will want and will love to use.
We have a strong focus on the bounce and a bigger focus on quality durable components which together had us pass the kids bounce test and Australian Safety Standards 2015. So kids are happy with how it feels and parents are assured of the safety and happy with how it looks and lasts.
Why parents agree
There is no planned obsolescence in our products we are all about increasing the function and life of all our parts and ensure that all parts are available for replacement when the time arises no matter how long into the future it might be. Parents when they see our frames for the first-time grab hold of it and give it a shake while saying – “this is more like the frame I had on my trampoline when I was a kid”. It’s strong and it will last.
What is the benefit to customers with a depot in Sydney?
The advantage to customers in our depot capital cities including Sydney is that you’re not paying for freight out of Geelong which is where we are based and you can go and collect if you’re close enough. This is saving families hundreds of dollars and this is a great benefit. One we would like to be delivering on fully in 2020.
Real Savings when collecting from the Sydney, Caringbah depot.
If it is possible and reasonable for you to collect from the depot then you will be saving up to $300+
- 9x14ft saving $192+
How you will what is right for your family if unable to view and see the trampoline.
The recent addition of the trampoline displays at Caringbah - although only 2 sizes of trampolines if you can get to see them but you really need a smaller or larger size then you will still get a fairly good idea from them. Also the option is there to view the materials and structure too.
From our display here in Geelong over our 12+ years we have seen thousands of kids bouncing and jumping to be able to best guide you and advise you. Often, we hear from people who have a trampoline and the kids don't like the bounce on it, or the size or the shape and parents just don’t understand why the kids don’t like it as many parents who don’t use trampolines don’t realize the variances that come with shape and size of trampolines in relation to the size of their kids or how kids use a trampoline for their sport training.
We give open honest feedback to you on the pros and cons after asking a few questions about your kids, the available space and budget. We are not out to sell the biggest and most expensive trampoline; we want your family to have the right size and shape for them and how they use the trampoline, so they will use it and love it. Calling us is your final peace of mind.
Hunter Express - Casula, Sydney Depot collection
- We have up to 4 sizes of rectangle trampolines held by a 3rd party logistics warehouse (3PL) - Hunter Express - Casula (NSW Australia).
- They will take delivery of containers, unload them onto pallets and racking to hold until ordered online.
- Hunters are manually sent our orders twice a day in batches to package for either delivery out of their Sydney depot or have available at a scheduled mutually convenient time for collection by our customers.
- Having Hunters hold the stock for us enables local Sydney customers to collect their pre-ordered trampolines during business hours 5 days a week.
- You will need to book a day and time in with them and be sure you have a vehicle with suitable space for the trampoline. (carton sizes are found on the product pages under a "Tab" - "Box Sizes"
- The warehouse guys there will also assist with the loading into your vehicle/trailer for you.
- You can arrange with us for a same-day pickup but there is an “urgent picking fee” that you will be charged – currently, it is $35
- Delivery out of Sydney - to NSW and QLD
- You can nominate delivery across Sydney and out of Sydney into NSW and QLD by choosing at check out “delivery ex Sydney” mostly at a reduced cost than it is out of Melbourne.
- Please note as we don’t have as much allocated warehouse space as we do in our depot in Geelong. (2020 it is very likely we will run out of Sydney stock 9x14ft options before Christmas based on current preorder levels)
- All the stock we are going to have in Sydney will be there from approx. Early Dec
- We do recommend that you, layby or order and pay early to avoid disappointment as once we run out of Sydney stock; prices for freight will be ex Melbourne freight with no Sydney pickup option
- Once ordered the item will be held in the Sydney warehouse until you require it. (this year we are also keeping allocation in Geelong just in case the container won't make it to Sydney in time)
- Customers can arrange own freight to pickup from Geelong.
- Once paid for in full you will be able to prearrange a preferred delivery date.
If you have any further freight-related questions, please feel free to call us to discuss this. 03 52921100
More information about ordering a trampoline for Christmas or arranging to get one from an interstate depot can be found on the links below. Feel free to call us to discuss your family’s needs and we will happily guide and recommend to you a trampoline your family will love. 03 52921100 or email