Rectangle Trampolines for Sale in Brisbane Queensland
Good news for Queenslanders looking to buy a rectangle trampoline online.Normally we have all 5 sizes and most mat and spring combinations of GeeTramp rectangle trampolines held in a Brisbane, Queensland warehouse. Things are quite different in 2020. The warehouse where they're held is not managed by us but is a 3rd party logistics company (3PL) - Mainfreight in Larapinta - Brisbane
Revised Dec 2020
Covid has affected us all and although we have been fortunate to trade onward through the pandemic we are struggling with getting stock as easily as we normally do. We have all learnt how finely tuned the global supply chain actually is and reminded by empty shelves in almost every large outlet across Australia that globally we have a small population viewed as a small demand and therefore often as a nation we are at the bottom of the production scheduling. Initially I was taking the production lag time personally but have moved on from that as I see other larger businesses in the same situation.
Our efforts this year have been doubled and then some, in communicating with our factory our need for stock in all our depots. (The factory have had their share of challenges too and have increased what they initially offered us by our ongoing negotiating and compromising)
Finally our shipping containers of GeeTramp Force 9x14ft rectangle trampolines have finally arrived and been unloaded in Brisbane at the Mainfreight 3PL warehouse in Larapinta. They will be there available to be shipped out for delivery or ready for pickup during the first week of December.
How does 3PL work?
- The 3PL company “Mainfreight” arrange the delivery of our containers to their warehouse from the ship in conjunction with our freight forwarder and the port.
- The 3PL team unload the trampolines from the containers, put them onto pallets and racking in their warehouse.
- They are held in the warehouse until ordered online by customers like you, in Brisbane and all regional areas of Queensland.
How does the ordering of the trampoline work?
- For anything to do with the selection and payment of a trampoline, you; as our customer, will deal directly with us; “Web and Warehouse”, in Geelong Victoria.
- Your order will be placed by you via our website, phone and or email communications.
- We will update you when the order has been “delegated to Brisbane 3PL”.
- Mainfreight would have been sent your order from our Geelong warehouse; to process in their systems and package for delivery out of their Brisbane depot.
Can I pick the trampoline up? Will it save me money?
Yes, and yes.
- We welcome pickups and although there are pick/pack charges sent to us from Mainfrieight we do not charge you to pick the order up.
- Mainfreight will send you a text/email and you will be expected to respond to it by calling them or emailing a response.
- You will then communicate to them the preferred day to collect your order, so they will have it ready for you on that agreed day.
- Or more conveniently let us know on your order comments or over the phone what day you would like to collect it and we will book it in for you.
- Open hours for collection 7am-3:30pm
How long after ordering can I pick up?
- In the quieter part of the year, if you order in the morning and let us know via phone call that you want same day pick up we can fast-track the order for you.
- A timeline of 4 hours minimum would be appreciated.
Mainfreight will work in with us both for that to happen.
- However, come the crazy busy time of the year from say September onwards; Mainfreight ask for a 48 hour pre-ordering time to ensure they can have it out and ready in time.
- They ask that our orders to them are batched and sent at 10 am and 4 pm daily.
Delivery out of Brisbane - all areas in QLD and some NSW
- You can nominate delivery across Brisbane and out of Brisbane into QLD and NSW by choosing at check out “delivery ex Brisbane” at a greatly reduced cost than it is out of Melbourne.
- You can arrange for your own freight company to collect on your behalf. Make sure that they have our phone number so if there are any issues we can resolve them rather than you getting charged for 2 pickups which can occur if there is even a single small detail the driver is unsure of! Calling us can resolve that quickly.
Layby and Christmas ordering for 2020
- Please note We do recommend that you layby or pre order if you are considering purchasing for a particular birthday early 2021 or Christmas, to avoid disappointment as once we run out of Brisbane stock; prices for freight will be ex Melbourne freight with no pickup option.
- Once you have ordered or set up a layby the item will be held in the Brisbane warehouse until you require it.
What are the real savings in shipping from Brisbane compared to Geelong?
- Your savings will depend on your town and postcode and also by which shipping option you choose.
- The difference does vary a fair bit when comparing
- Scheduling in a delivery day and time range is booked after ordering and directly with the Mainfreight – if you have a tight timeline or a preferred date for delivery call us to check if it is possible or note in the delivery comments at the time of ordering.
- Mainfreight will communicate well, unload and leave safe if required when you can't be home.
Freight savings compared to from Geelong
Below is the minimum savings ordering out of Brisbane compared from Geelong for 6 common areas we ship to on our most popular size available from Brisbane.
Gold Coast – 9x14ft Save $222
Brisbane – 9x14ft Save $149
Noosa Heads – 9x14ft Save $199
Toowoomba – 9x14ft Save $301
Mackay – 9x14ft Save $314
Cairns – 9x14ft Save $181
What sizes will be stocked in Brisbane in 2020
We normally have available 5 rectangle sizes with various mat and spring combinations available too also the powder-coated frame option - this year we are lucky to be getting our most popular size the GeeTramp Force 9x14ft range. (excludes Inground and black powder coated frame options)
9x14ft – Standard SOLD OUT in Brisbane - Galvanized frames only
9x14ft – High bounce mat options Selling fast limited stock - Galvanized frames only
9x14ft – High bounce mat - Australian Springs (Galvanized frames only)
(excludes in-ground trampoline options this year)
If you have any further freight-related questions please feel free to call us to discuss. 03 52921100
Where can I go to view a 9x1ft GeeTramp?
BRISBANE, QLD - More Info - GeeTramp to Test Brisbane
(07) 3352 7233, ask for Jo
Riverfront Event Space at Northshore
33 MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton Q 4007
Robert Kronk - Manager
07 3352 7233
Monday-Friday: Variable in 2020 (call to arrange a time)
Saturday: Variable in 2020 (call to arrange a time)
Free - Look, Feel, Touch and Test Bounce available
Customers must call prior to coming to display trampolines.
The best time is before 3 pm as a lot of kids have classes after school during the week.
Display Trampoline is Indoors
More Info - GeeTramp Brisbane Display
BYRON BAY, NSW
Circus Arts Byron Bay
(02) 6685 6566, reception
17 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Belinda Hultgren - Director, owner, manager
Byron Bay Tramp games held 24-25/8/2019 with 9x14-HB-AU & 10x17-HB-AU
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 12-3:00 pm
Wednesday: Not Available
Saturday or School Holidays: phone reception prior
In this year of Covid - 2020 just call ahead to arrange a time
Free - Look, Feel, Touch and Test Bounce available
Recommend in 2020 to call ahead as classes haven't been running as per normal
Circus Arts prefer no Wednesdays because they have a high school in attendance for the whole day. After 3 pm it is also very busy so prefer to steer clear of this.
Display Trampoline is Indoors - More Info - Byron Bay a place to relax and test a GeeTramp
Why don’t we have a full display or sales office in Brisbane?
- Our service to our customers is in delivering the best quality trampoline at the most affordable prices.
- By holding stock in various cities and paying for the warehousing we can still use our own in house trained sales team to advise you on all the different scenarios of answering customers questions and informing you of what is the best trampoline for your family.
- Buying a trampoline can be very easy as some companies don’t have the best-informed salespeople there to help you with specific trampoline information and advice which makes it very easy to buy the wrong trampoline.
- I say there is no one trampoline that is right for everyone but all trampolines are right for someone.
- All too often I read reviews or hear where someone has bought a trampoline that has "no bounce" for example.
- This is not really the fault of the trampoline but either the customer for not checking to be sure that it would be right for the weight of their kids or the salesperson who sold it without asking and advising.
- So for us, we keep things tight and as in-house as possible knowing if you were to call us we will be able to guide you to the right trampoline for your family.
- Additionally the training costs, having office staff, warehouse guys, forklifts, racking, rent, etc in each capital city the trampoline prices would have to go up a lot which goes against our values of being warehouse based to keep prices set as low as possible with the best quality materials and engineered bounce the market has.
Our motivation to stock trampolines in Brisbane?
Cystic Fibrosis Queensland asked for us to be the trampoline sponsor for their in-school fundraising, trampoline fitness education program called “Bounce 2 Breathe”. Accepting the sponsorship commitment; motivated us to fast track having a depot in Brisbane for our customers to collect and have access to even cheaper delivery than was on offer out of Sydney.
Please support Queensland kids with Cystic Fibrosis and register your family’s school for the Queensland only trampoline fitness and education program at www.bounce2breathe.com.au just leave the name of the school as an expression of interest and they will do the rest.
Please scroll down for links to more related articles and as always please feel free to call us directly on (03) 52921100 or message here. We are here to help and answer any questions you may have regarding your trampoline purchases and delivery requirements.