Same material as the standard mat but with a higher airflow weave. Bigger coil body springs than standard version. Higher bounce heights can be achieved. Less effort to reach the same height. Longer jumping sessions for the same effort.
In addition to the benefits of the high bounce mat version this trampoline comes with Australian made galvanised springs. Provides a silky responsive bounce especially for 8 to 14 year old's.
This 14x16ft Trampoline includes not only a high bounce mat but also a full set of Australian made springs which feature a larger wire, and spring diameter (along with higher quality spring wire and a galvanised finish) which results in an extra smooth bounce. Some users (mainly the lighter users) say they achieve a higher bounce however, most say the height of the bounce is about the same as our high bounce model (without the Australian Springs) but it's a more 'silky' (smooth) bounce.
The 14x16ft trampoline is the family social entertainer of trampolines. There isn’t another backyard trampoline in Australia that comes close to this one in size and quality; it is simply massive and robust in every way.
The 14x16ft trampoline is suited to various uses:
- Teenaged cheerleaders appreciate the enormous space for floor tumble practice, with space for several people to work out together on tumble and backwards walkover routines.
- Teenagers that need a safe space for soccer, wrestling, jumping, tricks and general energy burning (this is the one we had at home for our three teenage boys!)
- Larger families 4+ kids - Large families also tend to be the go to place for lots of friends so room for everyone and keeps them all outside for a long time.
- Big guys love it for the bounce and the space and also knowing the frame is super strong and will hold them and a buddy too while the bounce being easy and rewarding.
- Parkour, freerunning athletes love it for the space to practice large movement snd routines. Often dropping in off a ladder... which we don't receommend!
The 14x16ft trampoline is ideal for a large family or a family with social and active teens, creating fond memories long into the future.
Be assured this is a quality trampoline that will last like trampolines used to years ago.
These pads are carefully hand-made and designed from the ground up with safety, durability, and long life in mind. Our pads feature a unique two-step foam that puts protection where you need it the most, (over the frame), also making it very water resistant - the water just runs off the pads and prevents excessive pooling.
Made from 60x2.5mm galvanised steel. Our trampoline frame provides a very sturdy base for the springs and jumping mat and will also give the user a more responsive bounce.
Jumbo sized; this is the largest sized trampoline you can buy in Australia, It's a truly massive 14x16ft (4.3x4.9 meters) for kids (and parents) to jump and play.
We have designed this trampoline to be as easy as possible to assemble, however, due to the heavy duty components we recommend 2 or more people and allow 3-5 hours.
- Local landscaper
Note: We do not install In Ground trampolines.
- Local government requirements
- Soil type
- Retaining wall
- Getting the hole and retaining wall sizes right
Note: The trampoline frame sizes listed on our website are for naming the generic size of a trampoline and should be treated as a ballpark reference only, these nominal sizes should not be relied upon when digging the actual hole or for making the retaining wall. For our rectangle range, the long side rail bow’s out a little by design which needs to be factored in. Depending on the installation method you choose, you may also need to allow for an air flow gap. When sizing up to make the hole or retaining wall it is strongly suggested you already have the trampoline with the mat and springs assembled so you can then directly measure off the "actual" assembled product dimensions.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||150kg|
|Frame Size (Imperial)||14 x 16ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||4267 x 4877mm|
|Frame Height, Ground to Mat Height - F||1067mm|
|Frame Tube Size||60 x 2.5mm|
|Leg Tube Size||60 x 2.5mm|
|Steel Tube Finish||Galvanised - Inside and Outside|
|Mat Size||3585 x 4190mm|
|Mat Material||USA Tencate™ Permatron® Woven Polypropylene|
|Spring Quantity - Per Side||26 x 29 (+4 in corners)|
|Spring Quantity - Total||114|
|Spring Padding Cover||Forest Green, PVC 500D x .55mm thick for Upper & Lower Cover|
|Spring Padding Insert||EPE Foam, 380mm wide, 50mm thick over the Frame, 25mm thick at the Mat edge|
Box Sizes are listed as Length (L) x Width (W) x Height (H)
- Length is considered the longest side
- Width is considered the shorter side
- Height is considered the vertical measurement
|#||Box SKU||Qty||Length (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Weight|
|Box 1||2939-1||1||40 cm||25 cm||13 cm||13.6 kg|
|Box 1||2939-2||1||40 cm||25 cm||13 cm||13.6 kg|
|Box 1||2945-X||1||130 cm||50 cm||8 cm||11.8 kg|
|Box 1||2944||1||284 cm||32.5 cm||20.5 cm||74.3 kg|
|Box 1||2943||1||206 cm||61 cm||26 cm||55 kg|
|Box 1||2942||1||200 cm||80 cm||17 cm||43 kg|