Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 8x14ft (no upper rail) purchased between February 2011 - June 2012
- Use Net Calculator to ensure you purchase the correct model and fitting for your trampoline.
If after using the net calcultor you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- 8x14ft Net
- 8 Poles (with foams and caps)
- 16 Clamp sets (2 per pole)
The net entrance can only be positioned on the long side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||8 x 14ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2430 x 4300mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can go on Long Side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||Up and Down Zip|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Green|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1160mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||To be advised|
|Net Pole Tube Size||42mm x 2mm|
|Net Vertical Pole Quantity||8|
|Net Height (above the frame)||1800mm|