Trampoline assembly service – who can I pay to assemble my trampoline?
Thinking ahead to the trampoline assembly is a good idea before purchasing but if not a consideration until after purchase, allow me to offer some options to you. Trampoline assembly isn’t for everyone be it, health or time and other times it is to save one's mind or relationships for those who really hate flat packs items.
- Now if you are local to us in Geelong Victoria – you can call a local assembler Richard – Richard does assemblies full time from Geelong to Melbourne so booking him in early before Christmas would be advisable. The rest of the year he seems to be able to fit everyone in at a mutually convenient time. You can contact Richard via his mobile 0430327427
- Geelong Assembly Services Kris and Faith will be good to help you locally.
- We have a couple of our warehouse guys who in after hours are able to assemble for you too - call Alex on ...0352921100
- Richard is a great option if you are in the south and western suburbs especially but he will go North and to the East as well. The bonus with Richard is he can often take the trampoline from us to you at a cheaper delivery rate than we can get it to Melbourne for you with a courier. You may call him on this mobile 0430327427 or email him.
- Stuart from Flat out assembly is a great option and is especially good for East Melbourne as he lives in the South East. Additionally, he works the entire Mornington Peninsula, to Point Nepean. You will find his details on his website here Flat Out Assembly
- Ferntree Gully Region - Steve Cordwell - 0431136866
- Some of the installation options listed below are likely to all apply to Melbourne customers too.
I am not in Geelong or Melbourne - But I am in Australia
Don’t despair, we have a few other options you can try.
- Jims Handyman services – Ideal for Vuly trampolines as they are their preferred fitter
- Any local handyman – you may need to give one or two local handymen a call but soon you will find someone will recommend a guy to you who by some means of default be the local trampoline assembler in your area.
- Sydney - Stan from Airtasker - 0414613914
- Gold Coast - Gary and Sue Wilson - 0413859562
A few online services are good too
- Check gumtree – some people advertise their services there
- Google flat pack assemblers with your town name and you may come up with someone local
- Airtasker – people put jobs up and others quote on them so you could try that - some people will do them very cheap.
- Facebook / Instagram – do a shout out to your friend's network and someone will likely offer to negotiate a rate with you.
- Auswide Assemblers - They do flat packs for Amart, Bunnings, Vuly, Ikea and others
- LeisureTek - another national group who do cover most states and most areas with outsourcing to agents.
A couple of final tips
- Before having someone come to your place to assemble the trampoline a good thing to do, is send them a link to the trampoline you are asking them to build so they can familiarise themselves a little with the style, look up online videos or if you have the trampoline give them the manual to read prior to turning up.
- For someone not familiar with assembling a trampoline particularly the bigger ones it would be wise to have 2 people work on it together.
- If you don't want to be charged extra on top of the actual assembly be sure to have the area you want the trampoline assembled clear and clean, level and no overhanging branches either. Most trampolines with nets on sit 3m high - click for more info - where to place a trampoline
- Before committing and booking anyone to do the assembly be 100% sure you will have the trampoline at the site and to be sure don’t book an assembler to come on the day you expect the trampoline, give it an extra day or two just in case or book them on the proviso you can reschedule on a different day to save on paying for the assemblers travel time if there is no trampoline to assemble. Planning ahead is advisable in the event of something unplanned occurring. (this is more applicable if you are not in Geelong or Melbourne where we have greater control over delivery days)
I do hope this has been helpful to you and will assist you in finding an assembly service in your locality to assemble your trampoline. If you have further questions please feel free to message us or call us on (03) 5292 1100.
Scroll down for more information regarding choosing a trampoline and preparing a location to put one in your garden.