At Web and Warehouse, we can bring the best quality trampolines to your backyard, big or small. We create trampolines with great bounces which will last for years to come throughout the Australian seasons. But trampolines aren’t just for kids, anyone can enjoy a great trampoline. We have a variety of small backyard trampolines for sale across Australia, so take your pick! Read More
Why You Should Buy A Small Backyard Trampoline
Kids of all ages love a good trampoline bounce, whether it’s for fun or sports. But they have so many more benefits than just the fun factor.
- Health benefits – Trampolining can help improve your cardiovascular health, mental health, strengthen bones, and increase coordination skills. Siting your trampoline outdoors also improves your immune system through Vitamin D and breathing in fresher air.
- Sports training – Trampolining is now recognised as a form of sports training used in sports such as gymnastics, cheerleading, diving, skateboarding, free running, and more. This is because it is a safer place to train at home than on hard ground. Even NASA uses trampolines to train their astronauts to do various activities without gravity.
- Social benefits – Having a small backyard trampoline can encourage children to play with their friends outdoors. While playing, they can improve their creative skills and make new friends easily.
- Home benefits – Trampolines can save your sofas and beds! Your children will have somewhere to jump which is made specifically for bouncing and stops them bouncing around the furniture. It creates a safe play space for them where they’re less likely to injure themselves or break anything else.
- Family benefits - It can improve sibling relationships while they play together and can keep them entertained for hours on end. Playing and bouncing together helps strengthen bonds and with different types of trampoline, you can easily have more than one person on at a time.
- Cost benefits – While trampolines can be costly, they’re an investment. People of all ages can enjoy a trampoline, from toddlers through their teens, and into adulthood. If you keep your trampoline well maintained, you should be able to keep the same one for years to come.
Try Our Small Backyard Trampolines Before You Buy!
At our Geelong store, you can come in and chat with one of our knowledgeable team members to help pick the best trampoline for you. We won’t pressure you into buying anything, and we’ll give you the pros and cons of everything before you decide. We have a variety of different trampolines available, which we encourage you to try out to find the right style and size for you and your space. Whether it’s just for fun or you’re a budding trampolinist, trying and comparing trampolines is great fun as well as helpful.
So, pop into 6/80-84 Tucker Street, Breakwater and see which small backyard trampolines are on sale. Or have a look around our site for more ideas if you can’t make it to our store. Whichever trampoline you buy from Web and Warehouse, we know it will be great quality and great fun for everyone.
We have depots with trampolines in 4 major Australian cities including Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne & Geelong to enable our customers to buy trampolines online and pickup within 48 hours or have delivered Australia wide. Call 03 52921100Read Less