Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits GeeTramp® Force 9x14ft (with upper rail) purchased between August 2015 - November 2016
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Net only
Note: inspect your existing net poles and mounting hardware to ensure that they can be re-used as these items are not included.
The net entrance can only be positioned on the long side of the trampoline.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||9 x 14ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||2650 x 4220mm|
|Net Entrance/Ladder Location||Can only go on the Long Side|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||L-Zip (horizontal and vertical)|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Forest Green extra durable 500D, .55mm PVC|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||8|
|Net Pole Spacing - B||1535mm|
|Net Pole Spacing -A||1695mm|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|