Bounce safely with a GeeTramp® net enclosure.
GeeTramp® has gone to great measures to ensure this netting system is one of the safest in the market.
- Tough entrance with a durable zip
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Multi-woven non-laddering PE netting material
- Fine mesh weave (so fingers don't get caught in the netting)
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- GeeTramp® Curve
Note: this net is only compatible with the 14ft GeeTramp® Curve (with upper rods).
If you're not sure if this net is compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Net only
Note: inspect your existing net poles, upper rods and hardware (clamps and foams) to ensure that they can be re-used as these items are not included.
|Frame Size (Imperial)||14ft|
|Frame Size (Metric)||4267mm|
|Net Entrance/Zip Style||"L" Entrance - Twin Zips|
|Net Height above the Frame - H||1800mm|
|Net Pole Sleeves||Blue PVC|
|Net Pole Sleeves Quantity||12|
|Net Material||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene|