8x12ft reviews - Best rectangle trampoline for kids
Our 8x12ft trampoline can easily fall under the description of a standard rectangle trampoline. Many customers when they see it liken it to the size they associate with being typical domestic trampoline either they had as a kid or the neighbors did.
- It is a nice sturdy trampoline with quality parts and is often a great fit in the backyard for average backyards and 2 kids.
- As a 65kg adult, I still like to bounce on the 8x12ft, so you can see kids will get a lot of enjoyment out of it for a long time.
- All ages can get great height and flip on it at a young age.
- It is only if gymnastic trained kids or young parkour enthusiasts really want a trampoline for rounding out flips do they then tend to want to move onto a bigger size, as they will find themselves landing on the pads more than on the mat which isn’t great for ankles / or the pads.
- This is a trampoline we have been further improving it since we began selling rectangle trampolines in 2010.
- The recent improvements extend to a power curve designed frame to assist with bounce and strength.
- Eyebolt secured net poles to the legs to keep the trampoline all secured properly at all times.
- Better webbing beside the net zip and improved zip finishing were sewn in at the ends.
- Now also with .55 high-grade PVC padding around the edge is thicker at 50mm tapering to 25mm with water drain holes, netting sewn to the front to prevent access to the springs and improved secure frame attachment.
- The jumping mat material is certified USA brand tencate per matron with an option of a high bounce mat which is the same material just a slightly different weave giving the average user approx 25% better bounce height and due to the lower wind resistance slows down the time to fatigue so you can stay out bouncing for longer.
Our specific 8x12ft reviews from customers
Dan Bailey 30/01/2017
Great product, we are very happy with our purchase. Fast delivery.
Bianca Langtree 01/01/2017
We got this trampoline for the kids for Christmas, and rain hail or shine every day and they are on it and love it! So we are very happy with our purchase. Also would like to mention that web warehouse Julie and staff were all fantastic help, could answer every question responses were very prompt friendly helpful service all round so a very very satisfied customer 10/10
Jan Barkla 06/12/2016
Brilliant. Loved it. Very happy with it.
I received my order today. Thank you for the excellent service and prompt delivery.
Nathan Kerr 26/05/2016
Trampoline arrived sooner than expected and was easier than expected to build..all contacts were friendly and helpful..Thank you!
Hi, it has been awesome dealing with you.
I will not be opening the trampoline until Christmas eve so not sure about the instructions yet. Cheers, Jen.
Dean Cobb 26/05/2016
Thank you, Julie, you went out of your way to make sure my daughters trampoline made it to the Central Coast of NSW!
Brad M 26/05/2016
Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate the time you've taken to help my family out.
High Bounce Mat Option
Renee Kuffer 10/07/2019
All good and very easy to set up except for the top rail around the net
Very happy bouncers thank you
Chris Theoclitou 15/12/2018
Best trampoline ever ! Very well built with good quality materials unlike cheaper products out there. Before we got the trampoline we couldn't get our kids off their Xbox and devices to play outside but now with the geetramp they have much less interest in them and now enjoying jumping and fresh air.thanks web and warehouse for your proven product knowledge and excellent service
Mandy Abbott 21/11/2018
This trampoline is amazing! It is fantastic quality and really sturdy. My son is thrilled with it because he can bounce so high and practice all his flips and tricks. The staff were super helpful and professional. The tramp did take us a few hours to set up but the instructions were clear and it was certainly worth the effort. I have never seen a trampoline that is better than this. I highly recommend it!
Kim Davis 12/11/2018
Perfect size for our back yard.
Went together easy enough...just take time to assemble.
Had a question arise and Andrew was very helpful.
10 and 16yrs love it!! Parents do too.
Libby Fraser 20/08/2018
Friendly, helpful and personal service. Super fast delivery, no fuss, easy transaction.
Excellent value for money.... we ordered extra bounce option which is worth it for extended time spent on the trampoline.
We've had several trampolines in the past and this one far exceeds all others.
In my kids words..... 'it feels like an Olympic trampoline without the scratchy mat'
Would highly recommend this product and organisation.
If you do have further questions please feel free to message us here or call us (03) 5292 1100 to discuss your needs,
Further direct links to our review articles can also be found here, or scroll down the page for more