Bounce safely with a new set of Web and Warehouse® pads.
The trampoline pads are what keeps your kids safe from the nearby framework and springs. These pads have been designed and tested over many years and have proven to be one the best around. Made from extra durable 500D, .55mm PVC on the top and bottom (which is what you see on the outside).
Pads need to be able to handle being accidentally jumped on, and this is why we use one of the highest grades of PVC material. You'll find other companies will use a low-grade PVC material on the top and use an even weaker PE material on the bottom to save on cost; our pads use the same high-quality 500D .55mm PVC on the top and bottom.
Many trampoline pads sections aren't sewn together with stitching on the top (only the bottom). Our pads are top stitched to increase strength and to ensure they last for as long as possible.
- Thick foam (thickest in Australia for a domestic trampoline)
- Proven long-term in Australia's conditions
- Quality PVC cover used for top and bottom surfaces
- Thick PVC sleeves (fully protects the net pole foam from the sun)
- Fits Web and Warehouse® 9x14ft (no upper rail) purchased between approx. October 2012 - February 2016
- Does not fit later models of Web and Warehouse® or GeeTramp® that have an upper net rail.
If you're not sure if these pads are compatible with your trampoline, contact us.
- Pads only
- Does not have safety barrier system at the pad to mat area that the later models have.
|Padding Colour||Forest Green|
|Padding Cover Material||PVC 500D|
|Padding Cover Material Thickness||0.55mm|
|Padding Insert Material||EPE Foam, 330mm wide|
|Padding Thickness at Mat Edge||50mm|
|Padding Thickness at Frame Edge||50mm|